Within an ethical and regulatory framework, the use of animals studies remains necessary to:
- Understand the integrated functioning of an organism: physiology
- Understand how a disease develops: pathology
- Study the effects of a drug: pharmacology and toxicology
- Measure the involvement of a gene: gene therapy
- Decipher the mechanisms of cancerization and dissemination of tumor cells
- Understand the development of mental disorders: behavioural studies
Sensitized to the ethics of animal experimentation and to the respect of the 3Rs principles (replacement, reduction, refinement), Inovarion’s experts can assist you in your experiments requiring the use of animal models.